7 thoughts on “2016-09-08-12-45-37-yxf3yg

1. Wow this picture of your truck sure is cool. The way the sun reflect off the windows and the paint is very nice. All the stickers on your truck add a nice little touch as well.

2. This photo is really interesting, the angle that you took the photo gives the photo a new look, because you can see the shape of the truck and the direction the sun comes into the photo.

3. this photo uses the rule of thirds very well. The sun shining makes the truck shimmer with light. The more you look at it the more you try to find out whats in the background but ultimately you cant because of the sun.

4. I love this photo. The sun is shining bright against the truck and right into the camera. This gives the photo value. The angle is another good thing because you have almost the trucks full body but not quite which makes the photo even better.

5. I really like the angle in this photo, the sun in the back ground makes the truck stand out better. You did an awesome job! Keep up the good work. 🙂

6. The way that the rays of light shine on the truck really draws attention to it as well as all the logos that are on it. the clash between dark and light really highlights all of the colors and textures.

7. I want to buy a truck!! great add photo!! The lighting of the suns rays shinning look wonderful! eEverything in this photo is done perfectly. You can the road continuing, which makes me feel like going for a drive!