9 thoughts on “

1. I really like how you turned the picture black and white. This has really good contrast. I wouldn’t change a thing on this picture, Good job!

2. I really like this picture a lot. I like how you made the picture black and white so that you can see the detail of the tiger and the patterns on its fur. I also really like how you used the plants to help frame the picture and the subject. Great picture!

3. I like that you edited this picture into black and white because it contrasts well. You also had excellent framing using nature’s branches. Excellent job!

4. This picture shoes a lot of detail. The fact that you made it black and white also shows character in the photo.

5. I like the way you edited this photo making it black and white making the strips pop out and show. I also like how you captured the animal looking at the camera giving the photo dramatic effect.

6. This is a great shot! I like how the value is very intense and the texture stands out. I also like how you captured the tiger looking right at you. Good job!

7. I really like how you got this picture of the tiger and how it shows a lot of texture. Centering the tiger in the middle and making it a portrait made the picture look better than if you put him on the side or something.

8. The black and white filter camoflouges the tiger into it’s surroundings to the right amount. It’s great how it is looking right at you as well. It makes the photo very intense.