8 thoughts on “

1. Taylor you made the page! I really like this picture a lot, I like how you captured the emu looking directly at the camera. You also made the animal take up the entire frame which forces you to see only the subject. You did a really nice job!

2. I really like how you took this picture, it is really great how you centered the emu’s head in the photo with the fog in the background. I wish I took great photos like you!

3. This is a great photo because the photo is in black and white, but the eyes stand out and gives the photo life. Keep it up.

4. I like how you filled the whole frame with the main subject because it really is eye catching! I also like how you used a shallow depth of field to enhance the texture of the bird and not have any distractions in the background! Good job!

5. I like how you got a close up of his face, to show texture. I also like the portrait look, and how you got the background to unfocused. You did a great job.

6. the uneven lighting highlights texture on one side but sets up atmosphere on another side to make it look creepy, its great.

7. The crazy hair and eyes facing strait towards you makes this photo intense as well. I also like that it is just the head and basically has no background to distract whatsoever.