11 thoughts on “Screen-Shot-2017-10-26-at-10.12.07-AM-188qaxe-1oq0u9z-1dfbrut

1. I really like your Make Love not War photograph! I really like how you really focused in on the couple! I love how the background is blurred! You really did a great job recreating the famous photograph! I love the filter you put on it as well because it really shows the emotion in the photo! Incredible photograph!!!

2. I really like your Make Love not War photograph! I really like how you really focused in on the couple! I love how the background is blurred! You really did a great job recreating the famous photograph! I love the filter you put on it as well because it really shows the emotion in the photo! Incredible photograph!!

3. I really like how you edited the picture, it looks really good. I love the name because you can tell that they love each other. The light is really good and I like how the are at an angle.

4. I really like how you edited almost a white fog into the picture. I also love how her hair is flowing back it really adds to the picture.

5. Great job! I like how you retouched all the detail in the background to get the image focused on the kissing love birds.

6. I like how you got the glow around them and that there the main focus in the picture. I also like the black and white filter on this picture.

7. I really like this photo because I like the way you edited it. It gives the photo some character and like it has a back story that you are interested in knowing.

8. This is a very cute photo. I really like the way you blurred out the background and just focuses on the people in the photo. I also like the way the black and white photo brought out the features of the people and the photo. Nice job!