10 thoughts on “PA045594-2k925pf-19wigs6-1ii2s83

1. I really like the fog in the background. You can see how old the road is and it gives the picture more of a story. The street has a good texture. Good job!

2. I love this photo because the fog in the back makes the photo almost mysterious. Almost as if it’s leading to a an uncertain path. I love the colors of it and the little bit of light coming through makes it have shadows in just the right places. You did a great job.

3. I love your Yellow Road Line photograph. I love how you made sure the photograph was balanced. This photo really gives an interesting emotion and feeling because of the fog and not being able to see what is ahead. This photo really gives your eyes lines to follow and it makes this photo look really amazing. Awesome Photograph!!!

4. This is a really cool photo, the fact that the fog slowly get less and less visible is amazing. I also love how you positioned yourself in the middle of the road. that way my eye gets drawn to the lines in the road and follow them.

5. The light is very good. I like the way that the road goes way in the fog. The fog adds a lot of good things to the photo.

6. This is a great photo because the yellow line in the road really contrast the photo and makes the fog in the photo great

7. I really like this photo because the fog gives the picture a fade technique. I also like how you edited the photo with the yellow lines making them pop. Great photo

8. I love the fog and the darkness of the road. It really makes the yellow stand out and make you wonder where it leads to. This is a very nice photograph!