5 thoughts on “IMG_5202-2a4h3hu-16yxop8-768×512-23b6zho

1. I like the angle that you took this photo at and how you let the sun in the photo letting in the light. I also like the way you edited this photo and how you gave it a rustic old timey look.

2. This picture is great. Just a great way to follow the guide line of shadow and light. Great angle the photo was taken at. Just overall ya know a great job.

3. I love your Matnock photograph, the angle of the photo really makes the lighting on the sign look amazing. I love the trees in the background because it makes the photo look less busy and the filter you put on this picture really makes the photograph eye catching. Great photograph!!

4. You can tell that there is a filter on this picture, but it is not to much of one. It is just enough and gives it a faded tint that makes it even better. The sun creeping up behind the top of the signs and the main background being trees makes it better as well because it puts more focus on the signs but doesn’t take away their attention too much either.