6 thoughts on “IMG_2523-1kee696-2fgclet-1r7e42f

1. I really like how you got the texture of the strawberries. The light is really good and the picture makes your mouth water because the strawberries look so good. I like how the leaves are very green. Good job.

2. I like this photo because I like how simplistic it is but yet very complex. I like all of the different textures in this photo. I like how the colors collide. Great photo.

3. This picture shows texture very well. It also shows the different values of color. This is a very simple photo that you turned into art work good job.

4. Your Strawberries photograph is striking and really shows the main item for the commercial! Astonishing photograph, I love that the object you are advertising is the entire photograph and I really like that there isn’t much of a background. I also love how you can see all of the detail in the strawberries and the color is so vibrant. Awesome photo!!!

5. I think you could have gotten closer in on the strawberries so that they would have taken up the whole picture and so that the end of the box or whatever they are in wasn’t showing. If you did that I think it could be a much better picture. Cropping could even fix that!