11 thoughts on “IMG_1784-2iulo4a-1fv44qm-su9kdf

1. I really like this photo because the main topic of the image is the net and it is greatly expressed as the background isn’t in focus while the net is.

2. I like how the lighting in the picture makes some areas darker than others. The way you captured the image shows both the color of the sky and the sunset. I like how you focused on the net and the background being the base. Good job!

3. I really like the sunset in the background. And how the basket is only in part of the picture and not straight in the middle. This is an awesome picture.

4. I really like this photo! I think what makes this a great shot is the way you captured the sun shining and angled the net in the corner. The texture is great and tells a story. Nice job!

5. I love this photo Emma! The shallow depth of field creates an awesome effect because the texture of the net is very visible! Also, the natural sunlight coming in from the back of the net creates a balanced and warm photo as a whole!

6. I really like the natural light in this photo and how you used the rule of thirds. This photo is really awesome and very great. Looks very professional, good job!

7. I really like the sun going down in the background and the texture of the net in the front great job I can tell you worked hard to get this photo.

8. The lighting in the photo is very good with the sun in the back grand. The darkness on the net is very cool looking good to.

9. We learned of the “broke” background, or blurring of the background, which helps focus on the net in this case. The bright light appears to be the sun about to set, and it shines bright but not to much. It doesn’t take away from the net! It is also nice because you didn’t place the net smack dab in the middle of the photo.

10. I really like this photo and how you got the net to be the main focus of this whole picture. You did a really good job at getting this picture.