11 thoughts on “IMG_0509-13lup9o-2caiskr-1024×683-2fiwj46

1. This is such a creative picture! I love how his hand is on his head and that the picture is in black and white. I like how you can see all the plants behind him it gives the picture a little more to look at, despite him being headless. Good job!

2. This is a very unique picture. I like how its black and white. It looks like he is really holding his head. Good composition

3. I really like this photo because of the way you took it how it looks like I don’t have head on my body. I think this is very creative and a fun way to look at things. I also like how you edited this photo how its black and white. Great photo

4. This photo is super cool! I love how clever it is and the story behind it. You also did a great job with the background and having the weeds add character. Keep up the good work!

5. Great photo… I like how it looks like his head is missing! The weeds in the background really add detail to the photo! Great photo for the Halloween spirit. Keep it up!

6. this picture is so creative. I was actually behind this as the picture was taken. I was standing right next to you if u remember Andy. To be honest I had no idea what was going on but now it looks so good wow.

7. the two people in the photo is very good. The person on the left looks like he deferent have a head. the other person on the right is the only head in it.

8. This is such a brilliant photo. It truly looks like a headless body. Making it black and white gave it an even creepier push. Which is great considering Halloween is a week away! It could have even been better if Robert’s eyes were wide open or if he was “screaming”. Either way, it’s still a great photo! Very Creative!

9. so scary its the best it looks like you have no head but it kinda looks like the head your holding is just sitting there by the chin and could fall down.