60. Triptych Emotions – Due Tuesday before class is over
Go to the following website to learn about Triptychs and look at examples for the project.
Create a triptych of images that depict various emotions. You can depict 3 different emotions or 3 variations of one emotion.
Pick from the list or think of your own:
All images have to meet the following criteria:
- Unity of all images, use of repetition and rhythm
- Appropriate dimensions
- Each emotion is evident in the artwork
- All images are extensively edited in Photoshop. Filters and/or blending modes are used.
- Craftsmanship – that means “quality of selections” in Photoshop!
- Overall flow in the design. Try to “tell a story” or convey some message with your artwork!
61. Social Media Historical Character Page – Due Thursday before class is over
Create a fake social media page for a historical character of your choice and a second profile page of a fictional character. Lay out your page to look like an Instagram profile page. Include the persons top 9 photos that they would have on their page, how many posts, followers, following, their name and profile image, and the layout of the page. Images do need to be school appropriate and you can edit and change them to make them more likely to be used by your historical character. Your images need to reflect an understanding of your character and their motivations and beliefs. Include in your post a paragraph explaining how the profile conveys the information about your character. This should be 8×10, so make sure that your images are clear and large enough. Title your blog post “Social Media Page.” Make sure to include the paragraph after the image. Below are two examples.